Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24" 1.2 cu. ft. Built-in Microwave Drawer in Stainless Steel (MWD-1) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This microwave drawer contains many unique features, such as:
- Space-Saving - Free up your countertop space with an under-counter modern design with installation location flexibility to best fit your lifestyle
- Top Access Design - Easily transport hot dishes and prevent spills with an accessible top-loading design
- Convenient Microwave Modes - Achieve optimal results for every dish with sensor cooking, defrost, popcorn, and beverage settings
- Auto-touch Open and Close - Effortlessly open and close the microwave drawer with just the touch of a button
- Intuitive Control Panel - Enjoy an easy-to-use control panel that provides maximum convenience with a 45-degree angled design
- High-Powered Performance - Get the results you need with 11 different power levels and a powerful 1000-watt cooking power
- 1.2 cu. ft. Capacity - A large cooking area will easily fit your items, such as coffee mugs up to 7 in. tall and dishes up to 16 x 16 in.
- Reheat and Defrost - Minimize cooking time with convenient reheat and defrost functions
- Stainless Steel Finish - Brushed 430-grade stainless steel exterior provides an easy clean-up and a timeless look in your kitchen
- Manufacturer Warranty - 2-year parts warranty
- ADA Compliant - Easy-to-use front touch controls with a 45-degree angle design provides ADA compliance
ZLINE Kitchen and BathDimension:
23.5 in. W x 23.6 in. D x 14.9 in. HVoltage:
120V/ 60HZ/13A Motor:
1000W Mount Type:
2 Year Parts UPC: MWD-1
Features: ADA Compliant
Product Weight: 69.9 LBS
Installation and User Manual:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.